Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving

How was everyones holiday?  Ours was great two houses, two meals and too much of everything else.  I know everyone has their own traditions and dishes for the holidays so I am not posting recipes today just a few suggestions and pictures.  I had an easy day only spinach and deviled eggs, Kerri did three bean salad and our family did the rest and boy, was there plenty!  Cheesecake Factory red velvet cheesecake is.... uh... awesome.  My buddy James was making green chili stuffing and a raspberry green chili glaze for his ham sounds like two new items to try.  Another friend always makes horseradish mashed potatoes definitely have got to borrow that recipe.  Good food good friends and great family I am blessed hope you are too.  Share your holiday meals with us. Know I am so interested on what you eat.
Marcus




No comments:

Post a Comment